Thursday, December 17, 2009

I almost forgot, a quick shout out to...

...my sister Katie and Adam on their recent engagement!! I am so happy for you guys and honored to be the MOH, hopefully I can live up to Katie's first appearance as MOH at my wedding. Adam, we can't wait to have you officially in the family! Good work on the trip to CA, what an amazing engagement story.

And to Borgo and Jessica on their engagement this week! I couldn't be happier for you two and can't wait for your wedding next summer. I'm so excited!

Love you all!

4 comments:

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

Okay, this comment is REALLY funny and I'll tell you why I accidently posted it here instead of on another blog another day....I'm officially losing my mind, in case you didn't already know that.

Jillian said...

I was wondering, that is really confusing!

Jacquelyn said...

COngrats Katie!!!!!!