Here are a few more videos I finally had time to upload to YouTube, enjoy!
This is our typical after-school activity, Owen wants to get down right away and play with his toys and read books. He loves books and loves Elmo, and for some reason loves the black pages in Good Night Gorilla. Apologies if I sing in this one, I can't remember.
This is actually the one where I think I talk and sing like Elmo, please mute and just watch. I wouldn't post it except that I think it's so cute that he hugs and kisses Elmo. We just got this book and this video was the first time he did all of this!
I don't know which is funnier in this video, Teague's comments or Owen's actions, I'll let you decide for yourself.
Here is a glimpse into our typical pre-bath activities. This was one of his first days walking, he is now walking about 75% of the time, it's amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment