Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

As we start the next chapter in our life, we wanted to make sure we were able to share it with all of our family and friends. There are so many of you that we don't get to see on a regular basis, hopefully this all makes us seem a little closer each day.

I'll start off this first post with a big caveat that Teague and I are not great writers nor comedians (though Teague thinks he is), so keep the bar low and don't expect to be too entertained with this blog. We're also extremely busy since I tend to cram our schedules with as many activities as possible (I'm trying to get better), so we won't be able to post every day. All that said, we do have an amazing new camera so we'll have some great pictures to post along the way. And we are super excited about all of the changes in our life and can't wait to share them with you!

9 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Can't wait to follow!! Looking forward to hearing all about the new addition coming into your lives!! Love, jac

Allison said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I can't wait to hear about the pregnancy, prepping for Baby Avey, and of course, the arrival of your precious little baby. Take care and I look forward to following your blog!

Rina said...

Thanks for sharing with us! Wishing you both (plus Tina and baby;)) the best!

Annalisa said...

Love the picture! I think I took it! ;) Can't wait to see more of the pics from Colorado and of course all your pics and updates going forward.

Anonymous said...

Nice going Avey team..... Can't wait to follow the blog and leave off-color remarks/comments along the way. Keep us updated.....

Team Ash (Jeremy)

www.aimeeash.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

LOVE the blog layout and so excited that you are doing it! I'll be following!

Unknown said...

I am super stoked to be an aunt, and that you have a blog now.

Jerry said...

excellent. will be my destination every morning for updates. Love you both. Jerry

Nancy said...

Congratulations to both of you! Exciting time of your life a new chapter.
Sorry it has taken me this long to learn about blogs, but glad you are sharing this!
I have been reading....it's a boy, wow!