Since I never delivered on the official 11 month update, here are some more videos from the past few weeks. Owen is turning ONE this Saturday, so I will definitely post a 1 year update this weekend.
This seems so outdated now, but here is a video from a few weeks ago of Owen standing by himself. He still is not walking although he's taking a step or two on his own a few times. Funny I thought he would be walking months ago but he is just not interested unless he has a car or walker to push. I know it seems like he is always in his PJ's, I promise we really do dress him in real clothes we just always happen to pull out the video camera on lazy Saturday mornings.
Another slightly outdated video of Owen climbing the stairs. I'll have to post an updated version because now he can do it in 3 seconds flat!
After the stairs, we spent some time talking in the bathroom:
The beginning of this one is the best, the ending is very typical - saying hello to Grandpa George's picture and then trying to rip down the shelf:
Finally, a rather long video of Owen saying his favorite sounds as of late and eating blueberries for the first time (insides only):
That's all for now, I'll post better more recent ones this weekend.
1 comment:
He is so cute!! Happy Brithday in a couple of days, Owen!!!
Post a Comment