Wednesday, February 1, 2012

iPhone Happenings

As many of you know, I am now the proud owner of an iPhone thanks to Teague, er, Santa.  In my opinion, the best part about the iPhone is the camera.  It takes amazing pictures and the vintage camera app is also a lot of fun to use.  So, for a quick update on our life over the past month, I thought I would share some of my favorite iPhone shots (there are quite a few to share!):

Trying on his sunglasses with Teague's hat.

My favorite picture wearing Teague's boots -
he fell straight backwards after this picture and cracked up laughing.

Telling Christmas stories at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Running around excitedly with the tissue paper from his first gift -
did not even see the present inside the bag.

Playing Santa perfectly and delivering gifts.

Hanging out with Papa Mike.

Having more fun with Papa Mike.

Back home again enjoying the cold.

In the elevator of the parking garage while downtown for his first haircut!

No idea what he's about to get into - but that hair over his ear needs a trim!


I think this picture proves that he needed a haircut... desperately!

He was an angel the entire time.

Looking a little worried here, but Franco was very reassuring.

We done yet?

Trim up those sideburns Franco.

Looking sharp!

1, 2, 3 - Make a face!
He insisted on sweeping the floors while Teague got his haircut.

Giving Franco a well-deserved hug afterwards.

Love this picture.  Thank you Franco!

New hat from Cousin Carter - adorable!

Hanging out with his best friends at his new table.  

Did I mention this was his best friend?
This is the only way he'd get out of the car and go to school.

The new hat completes his Elmer Fudd ensemble perfectly.

He loves to swing, even when it's freezing outside.



Playing in his first real snow.  He loved it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These are great and you're right, your phone takes great pics! He is just the cutest thing ever; I'm so happy I finally got to meet him :)