Wednesday, January 13, 2010

11 Weeks to Go!

Anyone else get a little freaked out reading the title of this post? Because I did! I can't believe we're in the final stretch, the 3rd trimester, less than 3 months to go. We're definitely getting excited, more excited than nervous, but definitely feeling the pressure of trying to get everything done over the next few weeks. I have this fear that I'm going to go 4 or 5 weeks early, which hopefully means that I won't, but it's motivating me to get things done that's for sure.


So we've painted the nursery, the first coat at least, and it looks awesome. We went with a dark navy, which looks great against the white trim and the peaked ceilings. Once we get the 2nd coat on and get some furniture in there, I'll post pictures.


I have my first shower this weekend in Chicago which I am really looking forward to! Hard to believe I'll have all sorts of baby gear to bring home this weekend. A big thanks ahead of time for everyone who is coming and especially to Molly, Annalisa and Becky for planning the shower, I can't wait!


Okay, time to wrap it up. I have my 29 week appointment early tomorrow and then we're going to look at five different daycares over the next two days. Wish us luck!


Here I am at 29 weeks, not the greatest picture, but you can tell I'm much bigger than my last posted picture at 25 weeks.


And not to leave Teague out of this post, here is a picture of him in his snazzy new suit! As you can imagine, he is really excited I'm posting this picture. I can't hog all the spotlight right?


And yes, I love Christmas and we got our decorations up late, so they are still up!!

5 comments:

jenny said...

You are such a cute pregnant chick! haha. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby. I'm excited for you guys! Wait, have you decided on a name yet? I can't remember...

Kelly said...

You have the cutest little belly! 11 weeks is kind of freaking me out because we've hardly done anything and I'm only three weeks behind you. Yikes! Hope you had a good time at your shower, post pictures soon.

Unknown said...

Jillian,

Charline sent me this latest version.
I was not able to upload a photo????

Anyhow, I thought of you this morning reading about the PFChang Rock & Roll marathon yesterday-32,000 runners/70 bands. Maybe you can compete in a future event. Nadia and I can watch junior while you guys run. Cousin Justin and I did a 6 mile hike in Cave Creek Saturday morning before he returned to Philadelphia.
My compliments on your site. It's very well done.
Glad you two are well.

Jillian said...

We have decided on a name, but we're not telling Jenny!

Would love to do that marathon someday Uncle Mark, it's on my list. And hiking in AZ sounds amazing right now, I'm jealous!

Melissa Jo said...

you are too cute!!! enjoy the home stretch! life will be forever changed before you know it! (in a good way of course, but so different!) : glad you including teague in the pics! tee hee!