This weekend I had my first baby shower and it was perfect! It was downtown at Sapori Trattoria (
http://www.saporitrattoria.net/) and hosted by my wonderful girlfriends Annalisa, Becky and Molly. The restaurant was the perfect setup and they were not open during the day so we had the whole place to ourselves. The wait staff and the owner were so friendly and helpful, I would highly recommend hosting an event here. And, more importantly, the food was amazing!! So I would highly recommend just swinging by for dinner as well. Here is a picture of the setup before everyone arrived:

We had a great group in attendance, including friends from school and work, our neighbors and our family. It was so fun to get all of these different groups together who have undoubtedly heard about each other over the years but not necessarily met. It seemed like everyone had a great time, I know I did!
Here is a picture of our fabulous neighbors, Emily, Heidi, Anne and Stacy:

Here is a picture of Katie, Becky, Chelsea and Susan:
Here is a picture of me opening one of my many wonderful presents, this was from Mol and Al:

And finally a shot of the lovely hostesses that did such a great job. Thanks again girls, it means so much to me that you planned this special day and are so supportive of Teague and I. I love you all!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Indy bound in less than 2 weeks!
I know, I can't wait!
that looks so fun! great pics! baby showers are the best! they make it all seem so real when you take it home and put all the awesome loot away!
Post a Comment