A good friend of mine, Patrick Hasbrook, knew of my quest and suggested a website in which he had heard about from friends. He mentioned that the jerseys were authentic and were dirt cheap. I was immediately sceptical, and instantly had an image of a misspelled jersey coming to my door. So I checked out the website the next day, and at first glance it looks shady. The name of the company first caught my attension, Jerseys Asia (http://www.msnjerseys.com/). All of the NFL jerseys are $19! Yea that is everything. They even have a Bears jersey of Obama! I thought there is no way in hell that a jersey that costs $190 at NFL.com would be a mere fraction of the price.
Since you can tell I was desprete I took the plung. I placed the order on January 12th, and after a few weeks of anxious waiting I received the jersey today. The total costs was $44 and change, which included $20 of shipping. The only logical explanation to this severe price reduction is the jersey is plucked off the assembly line in China and sent directly to your door. I have attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Now since most of our followers are of the female gender, ladies pass this on to your man and play it off like you came up with the idea. Go Colts! and happy shopping!
I have also included a picture of Tina and her new home made snuggie (compliments of my sister Erin).
2 comments:
that's so funny that the whole time i was reading this i thought jill was writing it. i had no idea that she was so into jerseys! ha! then when i got to the pics i see the teaguester all dashing in his new sports gear and it all made way more sense. and tina's snuggie is awesome! Go COLTS!
TINA!!! Awesome.
Post a Comment